2 cups of brown rice
2 Chinese sausages
2 bok Choy
400gms chicken, diced
Handful of Chinese mushrooms
Handful of dried shrimp
1. Soak the mushrooms and shrimp in water.
2. Wash the rice and soak for a few hours for brown rice
3. Marinade the chicken in baking soda for no more than 20 minutes. Sash thoroughly afterwards.
4. Mix up a chicken marinade of 1 tablespoon soy sauce, 1 tablespoon oyster sauce and 1 teaspoon Chinese cooking wine, splash of white pepper. Marinade chicken for 1 hour.
5. Cook chicken in the clay pot. Add mushrooms. Cook until sizzling, then add leftover sauce. Remove from clay pot and set aside.
6. Put rice in the clay pot with water. Cook on high until boiling, then reduce heat to simmer.
7. Check on the rice after 10 or 15 minutes. If all the water has been absorbed, add Chinese sausages to the top of the rice.
8. Cook for another 10 minutes then add chopped bok Choy.
9. When almost done, add chicken mix back in. Top with eschalots.
10. Add in extra sky sauce marinade to the rice to taste, then drizzle oil to sides of pot and turn on high heat for crust.