Recipe modified from http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Shepherds-Pie-VI/Detail.aspx?evt19=1
Basically took the recipe here, added peas, beans chopped carrots to the mince and added chicken stock and milk to the potato mash.
4 small potatoes
Handful of peas
Handful of beans
Couple of carrots
2 beef stock
Teaspoon of vege or chicken stock
1. Cook and mash the potatoes
2. Add salt and pepper to taste, then add grated cheddar cheese, milk and butter. Add vege stock. Taste.
3. Brown onion and garlic in saucepan.
4. Add mince
5. Add diced carrots, peas and beans
6. Add flour
7. Add water and beef stock, cook until it thickens